At FloState Auto Diesel Repair, we want our valued customers to know that we remain open and available to serve you. We understand the severity of the COVID-19 outbreak and want to do our part to prevent the further spread of this virus while also being able to help our customers with their essential auto care needs.
Having a running vehicle during these tough times is necessary to support and feed your families. We also ask for our community's support during this time as a small business. If your vehicle is due for a repair or service, don't hesitate to give us a call and we will accommodate any of your needs.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
Saturday By Appointment between
9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
We understand that you are concerned about your health and the welfare of your family during this time. Our shop has closely monitored updates by the CDC and has implemented new measures to better protect your health when you bring your vehicle into our shop. Those measures include:
- Offering contractless service by using our key drop, which can be done at any time - day or night. We will contact you once we review your information, get approval for your vehicle's services, and take payment all over the phone.
- We are also offering a FREE pick up and delivery service for those who are not able to leave their home. We can come pick up your vehicle from your home, bring it back to our shop for service, and return it directly to you afterwards.
- Courtesy inspection of your vehicle will be performed and sent to you by email or text. Our service advisor is available to review the inspection with you over the phone, keeping you informed every step of the way.
- We are sanitizing vehicles by wiping door handles, steering wheel, shift column, and keys upon entry and completion of service.
- We are offering payment over the phone to ensure that we have completely contractless service available.
We wish for your health and safety during this time and hope that we will be able to help you with your auto care needs during this time.